Welcome to Truly Oreganic Farm!
We take great pride in the Oreganic Growing Methods that our team has spent countless hours to master and improve. In addition, with sustainability and eco-friendly in mind, our facility and operation are designed to leave as little environmental footprint as possible.
Feature 1: Living soil
- We build our own soil. We know what amendments our plants need and we put exactly that into our soil mix. Nothing more, nothing less.
- We recycle our soil. After each harvest, we add new amendments and nutrients to the same soil, let the soil mix cook for two months and then reuse it for the next cycle.
- We source our amendments locally. Some of the base and amendments include local farm chicken manure, natural dry N-P-K nutrients and fresh earthworm castings.
Feature 2: Rainwater harvesting
- Rainwater is the most natural and ideal source of water for plants.
- We collect rainwater for reuse on-site, rather than allowing it to run off.
- Unlike public water sources, rainwater is not loaded with unwanted additives that harm plants.
- By using fresh water from its original source, we know that the quality of our water supply will be consistent.
Feature 3: Synthetic-Free
- Zero use of chemical pesticides.
- Zero use of synthetic or liquid nutrients.
- No need to flush! No chemicals are ever added, thus preventing the need to flush our soil. Flushing tend to cause beneficial ingredients and nutrients to get rinsed out as well.
Feature 4: natural light & grow light
- We give our plants the sun, the most natural source of energy.
- During times when nature is shy of sunshine, our plants are taken care of by ample grow lights in the house. We use top of the line double ended HPS (High Pressure Sodium) and metal halide lighting.